Ten Fun Facts About Me
- Gift of God: The name Adia means “gift of God” in Swahili.
- Wife: I’m married to my college sweetheart. We started dating when I was 18 and in 2019, we will be married 20 years.
- Mother: I am the proud mom of two daughters – a high schooler and a middle schooler. College is right around the corner for our oldest. (Yikes!)
- Daughter: I’m the oldest of three children.
- Sister: I have one sister, one brother, two sisters-in-love and one brother-in-love (we don’t say in-laws).
- Friend: With only a couple of exceptions, I’ve had the same friends for more than 20 years. I’m so blessed to have these women in my life. They are family.
- AKA: I’m a proud member of Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Inc.
- Sports Fanatic: San Francisco 49ers, Duke Basketball, Clemson Football and then everyone else.
- Lefty: I’m the only person in my family who’s left handed. That makes me pretty special!
- Fashionista: I’m passionate about all things fashion and helping women find their personal style.
Thanks for following along on this journey!